Useful Tips to Deal with Someone You Don’t Fancy:
Are you working in an office? Are you confident enough that you can do your role well being one of the office workers? If not, you can take a sains kesetiausahaan. Yes, it is important that you really equip yourself with the needed skills and knowledge so, if you come across with someone who is difficult to work with, he cannot rob this to you.
Working with someone you don’t like is really a struggle. But then again, it is also not easy to find another job and for sure, you won’t sacrifice your work just because there is someone you don’t like in your workplace. After all, your family is more important that what you feel and besides, you can’t really be sure if once you transfer to another job, which is not easy, you will like all the other workers.
Instead, you can check below for some tips on how to manage when there is an employee in your workplace that you don’t like. Check this out:
- Try to get to know that person whom you don’t like. He is still human and for sure, he is not a criminal either as he is also a hired employee. Maybe you are not just familiar with him or maybe, it is simply because you don’t see eye to eye.
- Don’t assume the worst of a person and don’t conclude right away that he is out to get you. Maybe he does not even notice you when he is doing things and you just think that everything pertains to you. By getting to know him, you might find out that he is likable after all.
- If your reason for not liking him is really valid, then I guess you have to set boundaries. You should only get near him if the need arises like when it is because of work. When it comes to other things, you should try to distance yourself. This way, you won’t have to be too stressed when you are working. After all, you need to work with a light heart for you to be more productive.
- Try to do little things. I am pretty sure you also want your workplace to be a better place where everyone is just friendly. So, if that is the case, why not try to reach out to that person even in small ways! That can be a start and it would be nice to know that every employee in your workplace is your friend.
- We must admit that there are so many things in this world that are beyond our control. If after doing the things you can do and still the relationship you have with that particular person is still the same, then you just have to let go and work like he is not around.
See also: Diploma Programmes
Yes, it is really tough when there is someone who can’t be a friend and in your workplace at that. But then again, since you can’t also control or dictate him, just do the best that you can.